Accomplished Psychologists & Business Professionals
OAP blends behavioral science and business expertise with technological innovation to provide comprehensive, timely assessments and consultative services that empower organizations to hire, develop, and retain top talent.
The OAP Story
The foundation for everything we do
Honesty & Integrity
We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
We act with honesty and integrity, never compromising the truth. We communicate openly, and our actions are consistent with our words. Data analysis and interpretation, executive coaching, and all other consultative services are performed objectively, without bias, and with the benefit of the client as our driving motivation.
Boldness & Innovation
We unapologetically innovative.
We are self-starters with a willingness to take prudent risks and find creative solutions to our clients’ talent management needs. We work passionately to maintain the entrepreneurial spirit that created our firm, and we actively fight against the politics and bureaucracy that often emerge in large consultancies.
Clients First. Always.
We exist to meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
We recognize our clients possess invaluable experience and knowledge of their organizations. We listen and learn first. Only after do we propose how our expertise can best serve our clients’ needs.
Five clear steps to meet needs and exceed expectations
2. Needs Assessment
3. Services Mapping
5. Delivery & Review
Select Books in Our Library
- The Go-Giver, Bob Burg & John David Mann
- Developing the Leader within You 2.0, John Maxwell
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition, Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, & Al Switzler
- The Greatest Salesman in the World, Og Mandino
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable, Patrick Lencioni
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever, Michael Bungay Stanier
- How to Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnegie
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t, Jim Collins
Key Reference Journals
- Journal of Applied Psychology
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Personnel Psychology
- Personnel Review
- The Academy of Management Review
- The International Journal of Human Resource Management
- Training and Education